For people who have ever dealt with an anxiety sleep disorder, life can become a series of depressing days and nights. These periods of anxiety during the sleeping hours are frightening and overwhelming for an individual to deal with. A sleep disorder symptom called Narcolepsy is described by too much daytime sleepiness in which an individual experiences extreme fatigue and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, whether at work, at school or even in social gatherings.
Symptoms of Narcolepsy
The Symptoms of Narcolepsy a panic attack often consist of a feeling of intense doom as if they are just going to die right then and there. So when you have been asleep in this relaxed state and you are suddenly awakened with the feeling of having a heart attack or dying, the fear is just hard to explain.
Experts now believe it is possible that similar to different other complex, chronic neurological diseases; narcolepsy involves many factors interacting to cause neurological dysfunction and REM sleep disturbances.
The majority of people diagnosed with narcolepsy are identified to have exact variants in certain HLA genes. Even though, these variations are neither essential nor sufficient to Causes of Narcolepsy, it appears that exact variations in HLA genes enhance an persons predisposition to build up the disorder-possibly through a yet-undiscovered route involving changes in immune-system function-when other causative factors are present.
The lack of specificity very much increases the difficulty of arriving at an accurate diagnosis based on a consideration of symptoms only. Therefore, a battery of specialized tests, which can be performed in a sleep disorders clinic, is generally required before a diagnosis can be established.
Two tests in particular are considered necessary in confirming a Diagnosis of Narcolepsy: the polysomnogram and the multiple sleep latency tests.
By using natural option such as the below, you can prevent yourself from becoming addicted to any substance. It is also a lot better to use your own body, or Natural Treatment for Narcolepsy to help cure of your sleep disorder. If you start using the methods below, you will start feeling like a healthier, better you in no time. You can follow here Natural Remedies for Narcolepsy.
- A mixture of buttermilk, cinnamon and honey is helpful home remedy used to get rid of sleeping disorder.
- Elimination of cow’s milk from the diet for some time and then reintroducing it helps to treat narcolepsy disorders like Insomnia in small children.
- Having just about 30 ml of milk extracted from poppy seeds mixed with sugar is useful in dropping Insomnia related sleeping ailments. Take this natural remedy at night before going to bed.
- Drinking a glass of warm milked mixed with honey is one of the oldest yet successful Natural Home Remedies for Narcolepsy sleeping disorders as it induces sleep. Nutmeg powder also promotes god sleep.
- Lettuce juice is a important Narcolepsy Natural Treatment troubles as it induces healthy sleep. A little bit of lemon juice can also be added in this juice to improve its taste.
- Having hot baths two hours before to bedtime help to soothe the mind and body and regulate sleeping patterns.
- Try to avoid sleeping on the back. Instead sleep laterally in a comfortable posture to get rid of sleeping problems.
- Gotu Kola an outstanding natural Herbs for Narcolepsy. It has properties that defend the brain cells from degeneration. The antioxidant present in it helps to enhance blood flow to the brain thus increasing oxygen level in the brain cells.
- Interestingly, combing the hair before bedtime serves as a massage and helps in falling asleep.
- Other therapies like meditation, yoga, acupuncture, aromatherapy, acupressure, music therapy etc are excellent natural home remedies for narcolepsy disorders.
- Herbal teas and infusions can successfully help to induce and improve the body's natural sleep cycle and offer a healthful alternative to sleeping pills. Supplementary melatonin the hormone produced as part of the body's natural sleep cycle can also help narcoleptics enjoy a better night's sleep. Guided meditation and relaxation, chromatherapy and aromatherapy can also establish valuable natural enhancements to the successful management of narcolepsy.